Questions & Answers
1. I’m already happy where I am, why
would I want to buy a home?
Owning real estate comes with many
built in advantages, including:
• Building Equity
• Monthly Tax Advantages
• Ending Wasted Rent
• Personal Pride
• Financial Security
• …and many more!
2. When is the best time to buy a home?
When you’re ready to put your housing
allowance towards building your financial
security! I can help you achieve this by
putting your VA home loan to use.
3. Can I afford to buy in San Diego?
Yes! With my help and your VA loan,
you’ll have strong buying power and great
• 100% financing or no down payment
• Record low interest rates
• Affordable homes & condos available NOW
4. How am I protected during the home
The VA has numerous safeguards to
protect you. This includes…
• Your VA loan qualification is based on
affordability with income and debt ratio
(includes spouse if applicable)
• Appraisal on the home purchase
• Pest Control Certification
• …and many more!
5. How do I get qualified for a VA loan?
As an experienced VA real estate specialist,
I will refer you to the best VA lenders with
the lowest interest rates. Getting pre-approval
will give you the maximum loan
amount you are qualified to borrow.
6. How can you help me save time and
money in the process?
Working with a VA Home Buying Real
Estate Specialist is a FREE service to you.
I can be your guide through the whole
process, helping you…
• Gain insight on VA lenders
• Learn about geographic areas
• Negotiate with sellers to save thousands
in closing costs
• Navigate all details of your purchase
• Secure your VA loan and more!
If you already own a home, be sure to ask
me about my special “Military Discount
Sellers Savings Program” for current
This is a perfect time to begin living the
American Dream. Let me be your advocate
every step of the way.
Contact me for a FREE
Mark Levenson - Helping Military Buy & Sell Homes, Condos and Investment Properties
“Building Dreams One Client At A Time”
Over 1,000 Military Clients Served Since 1983